Sunday, June 24, 2012

I have moments of doubt

Mark 9:24  "Immediately the boy's father cried out, saying, 'I do believe; help my unbelief.'"

My kids didn’t believe me when I told them I could fly.  I don’t have wings; I’m not superman; I don’t have any jet packs. They had no evidence, so they remained in their unbelief.  “Prove it,” they say.

But they do not waiver in unbelief when it comes to God.  There is plenty of evidence.  Every day, God proves it.  They saw the lunar eclipse where the earth’s shadow fit exactly over the diameter of the moon.  They saw kittens born, looking like the mother cat.  They see God’s designed order, coupled with irreducible complexity everywhere.

Let  Dr. Jay Quine challenge your unbelief.  The evidence for God is overwhelming.  So in times of doubt, do not waiver in unbelief. You know there is no where else to go!

Romans 4:20 "Yet with respect to the promise of God, he did not waiver in unbelief, but grew strong in faith, giving glory to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment